Welcome to Communicate with Confidence, a Bristol based training consultancy. We deliver courses in:
- public speaking and presentation skills
- bespoke individual coaching
- in house training in your company or organisation
We work with business people who want to express themselves effectively with confidence, flair and conviction. You may be a business owner, a manager or have another role within your organisation and you may be required to give speeches or presentations as part of your work. Or you may need to speak in public to promote yourself and your business. Although you are an expert in your field you may not be so confident or persuasive at delivering your message. In today’s competitive business world it is increasingly important to pay attention not just to what you are saying but how you are saying it.
So whether you feel you are too anxious, too monotone, too quiet or not authoritative or compelling enough, Communicate with Confidence was designed with you in mind.
Communicate with Confidence courses and individual coaching can help you and your team if:
- you feel anxious when speaking in meetings, speaking to the board or doing presentations and you would like to feel more confident
- you don’t speak up in meetings and you feel this is holding you back in your job or career
- you know people should take more notice of you when you speak and you would like to increase your presence and gravitas
- you are stepping into a new role which requires more speaking and you want to feel equipped for this
- you are a leader in your team or organisation and you want to engage, inspire and motivate others
- you are not sure of the best way to structure or give a presentation and you want to make your presentations compelling and deliver them with flair.
Upcoming Course Dates
Public Speaking – The Essentials: All held at the HOURS Studio, Colston Yard, off Colston Street, Bristol BS1 5BD
Tuesday 14th June 9.30am -12.30am. Sold Out
Thursday 15th September 9.30 – 12.30am. Spaces left
Thursday 24th November 9.30 -12.30am. Spaces left
Drama & Improvisation Summer School : Held at the HOURS Studio, Colston Yard, off Colston Street, Bristol BS1 5BD
Saturday 16th, 23rd & 30th July 1- 6pm. Spaces left
Powerful Presentations Held at the HOURS Studio, Colston Yard, off Colston Street, Bristol BS1 5BD.
Thursday 21st July 10 – 5pm. Spaces left